Year 7 Parent Information
All families of students starting in Year 7 at Brentwood in 2019 will receive an information pack in the mail with paperwork to complete and return to the college.
Enclosed in the information pack are the following forms:
- Principal’s Welcome
- Language Preference Instructions
- 2019 Year 7 Enrichment Program Information
- Brentwood Secondary College Enrolment Form
- Anaphylaxis & Asthma Forms (only return to school if relevant to your child)
- BYOD Laptop Program Information
Important dates to mark on your calendar are:
- Wednesday 12 September 2018 – Year 6 to Year 7 Parent Information on BYOD Laptop Program and “Compass” at 6:30pm to be held in the school hall.
- Monday 10 December 2018- Year 6 to Year 7 Parent Information Evening at 6.30pm to be held in the school hall.
- Tuesday 11 December 2018 - Orientation Day for Grade 6 students commencing at 9.00am. Students are to go straight to the school hall.
- Wednesday 20 February 2019 – Year 7 Parent Information Evening at 6:30pm to be held in the school hall.
- Monday 25 February to Wednesday 27 February 2019 – Year 7 Camp at Phillip Island Adventure Resort.
Should you have any questions or did not recieve all of the information in the pack, please call our office on 8545 0300.