DET CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K Provider Name: Department of Education and Training.
Brentwood accepts students from many parts of the world into its International Students Program. The current program caters for over 30 full fee paying International students ranging from Year 7 to Year 12, who are integrated into the general school program. More informationg on the DET International Student Program can be found at www.study.vic.gov.au
Situated in Glen Waverley approximately 25km east of the Melbourne CBD, Brentwood Secondary College is a co-educational and multicultural college for Years 7 to 12. Students contribute to a safe and secure learning environment that values and respects their individual achievements.
Brentwood Secondary College is committed to the delivery of a challenging, high quality inclusive curriculum. Students are encouraged to strive for excellence. The College offers over 30 VCE subjects that lead to University and TAFE courses. They include access to a selection of Vocational Education and Training courses as well. A structured EAL program supports student learning by providing intensive assistance.
The college is committed to monitoring a well-disciplined environment supported by a sub school structure and a highly experienced student wellbeing team.
Our Local Area
International Program Application
Applications by international students for enrolment in Victorian government schools are processed through the Victorian Department of Education and Training. For further information on the application process for Full Fee Paying enrolment go to: www.study.vic.gov.au.
Once Brentwood Secondary College has received your application, potential International Students should expect a phone or skype interview within 48hrs.
For International Student enquiries, please contact our International Student Coordinator on the details below.
65 - 71 Watsons Road
Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Mr John Ballagh
Principal Class Officer:
International Student Coordinator:
International Student Program Assistant:
Telephone: +61 3 8545 0300
Fax: +61 3 8545 0355
School Email: email@example.com
Our international students come from a number of countries including: China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Cambodia.
International students are strongly encouraged to study their first language at the Victorian School of Languages (VSL).
- Advanced placement into VCE
- Accelerated, enrichment and gifted teaching and learning programs for talented students in Years 7 to 12
- Access to enhancement programs at Melbourne University & Monash University
- Individual career and subject counselling for students in Years 9-12
- VET and GAP programs
- Extensive EAL program with the support of multicultural teachers
- Extensive sporting and extracurricular opportunities
- Focus on arts, multimedia and music
- Comprehensive student support provided by a wellbeing team, an International Student Manager, year level managers, teachers and trained peer leaders
- Extended study program for international students.
- Broad access to computer network and Internet through computer laboratories, pods and isolated work stations
- Library resource centre with significant access to computer network
- Careers centre
- Purpose built senior learning centre for VCE students
- Multipurpose gymnasium and fully equipped function centre
- Tennis and basketball courts, cricket practice nets and sports oval
- Science facilities
- Music rooms
- Art photography and dark room facilities.
- Art/graphics facilities