Brentwood Secondary College has an outstanding sports program that promotes participation and individual improvement for all age groups and skill levels. With outstanding facilities and passionate coaches, our students are given the opportunity to achieve their personal best throughout their time at Brentwood.hgjh
Monash Division Sports offered to students
- Cross Country
- Table Tennis
Specialist Sports Programs
- Badminton Development Squad for Year 7-11
- Swimming Squad Training
- Cross Country Squad Training
- Athletics Squad Training
- Junior Girls AFL Development Squad
- Swimming, Athletics and Cross Country Champions for the Monash Division.
- State Champions in Year 7 Softball 2013
- EMR-Intermediate Boys Baseball Runners Up 2014
- EMR-Intermediate Girls Softball Champions 2014
Brentwood also has a strong House sporting culture with three major House carnivals. Swimming, Athletics and Cross Country are conducted in term 1 and early term 2. Our school representatives are selected from these House Carnivals and will go on to represent the school at the Monash Division carnivals. Brentwood also offers lunchtime house sporting competitions ranging from basketball, netball and indoor soccer.